It is an integral part of some sessions, such as individual kinesiotherapy or manual therapy. It can also be provided separately. The briefing may include:
- back school (e.g. how to properly lift and carry loads),
- how to compensate e.g. sedentary work, PC work, or physically demanding work,
- care to be taken when positioning and manipulating with movement impairment,
- what are the measures to prevent swelling,
- how to get up correctly from bed,
- how to properly adjust the crutch height, walking sticks and how to use it properly,
- and others.